Seawind Tours & Travel, Inc. proudly presents the 2021 Iconic Japan Tour. Please review the terms and details of this tour prior to registering. If you should have any questions, please contact us via phone at (808) 949-4144 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Estimated Package Prices (click to expand)
Full Tour Package
- $3,325 per person, based on Triple Occupancy
- $3,575 per person, based on Double Occupancy
- $3,945 per person, based on Single Occupancy
Land-only Tour Package
- $2,475 per person, based on Triple Occupancy
- $2,725 per person, based on Double Occupancy
- $3,095 per person, based on Single Occupancy
Tour Inclusions (click to expand)
Full Tour Package
- Group airfare from Kahului to Osaka and Tokyo to Kahului
- Seven (7) nights hotel accommodations in Osaka and Tokyo
- Tours: Osaka Tour (including CupNoodle Museum, Tempozan Marketplace, & Osaka Kaiyukan Aquarium), Miyajima Island Tour (including Itsukushima Shrine), Hiroshima Tour (including Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park & Museum), Kyoto Tour (Kinkakuji Temple & Nijo Castle), Tokyo Tour (Asakusa-Sensoji Temple & Nakamise-dori, Tokyo Skytree, Ueno, Ameyokocho, Odaiba, Harajuku, Shibuya, Akihabara, & Tokyo Disneyland or DisneySea)
- Admissions: CupNoodle Museum, Osaka Kaiyukan Aquarium, Itsukushima Shrine, Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum, Kinkakuji Temple, Nijo Castle, Sensoji Temple, Tokyo Skytree, & Tokyo Disneyland or DisneySea
- Ground transportation for travelers per group itinerary, including motorcoach, local train and bullet train transportation
- Airline checked luggage fee as of August 1, 2020, subject to change by airline
- Personalized tour book & luggage tags for travelers
- Local, English-speaking tour guides throughout tour
- Seawind Travel Staff throughout tour
Land-only Tour Package
- Land-only Tour Package includes all items listed above EXCEPT for group airfare from Kahului to Osaka and Tokyo to Kahului and airport transfers.
Deposit Schedule & Cancellation Policy (click to expand)
|Due Date||Deposit Amount|
|February 13, 2021||Balance due|
|Cancellation Date||Cancellation Penalty|
|On or before January 9, 2021||No penalty/no cancellation fee|
|On or before February 13, 2021||$500 per person|
|After February 13, 2021||No refund|
All cancellations must be submitted in writing to Seawind Tours & Travel, Inc. - Attention: Cancellation Department. The “Date of Cancellation” is the date that written notice is received by Seawind Tours & Travel, Inc. Cancellation notice may also be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com
Tour Terms & Conditions
Waiver and Release
Seawind Tours & Travel, Inc. gives notice that all tickets and coupons issued by them and all arrangements for transportation or conveyance or hotel accommodations or other goods or services are made by them as agents upon the express condition that they shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity which may be occasioned either by reason or by defect in any vehicle or through the act of default of any company or person engaged in conveying the passenger, or in carrying out the arrangements of the tour(s) or otherwise in connection therewith, or of any hotel proprietor or servant.
Seawind Tours & Travel, Inc. and/or associated companies accept no responsibility for losses or additional expenses due to delays or changes in flight, train, motor coaches, ship or other services, sickness, force majeure, weather, strikes, war, acts of terrorism, theft, quarantine, other causes, or acts of God. All tour itineraries and fares may be affected by alterations in air or transportation services, or by other causes.
Seawind Tours & Travel, Inc. reserves the right to withdraw any tour in this program, substitute hotels, and make such alterations in the itineraries as may be found desirable for the convenience of the parties and the proper carrying out of the tour. Seawind Tours & Travel, Inc. also reserves the right to decline, at any time in its sole discretion, to accept or to retain any person as a member of the tour. In such case, full refund of all applicable payments, less applicable vendor cancellation fees, will constitute full settlement with the passenger. The airlines concerted are not held responsible for any act, omission or event during the time passengers are not on their planes or conveyance. No refund or exchange can be made on any unused portion of the tour cost.
A contract is made when your registration and deposit are accepted by Seawind Tours & Travel, Inc. Hawaii state law shall govern any disputes.
Tour Packages are sold as a bundled, full tour package and no breakdown of the tour package will be given. No refund or exchange can be made on any unused portion of the tour cost.