- Every traveler must possess a valid passport.
- Passport must have an expiration date on or after March 21, 2021 to be valid for travel. (However, we suggest it be valid at least 30 days after your return date in case of an emergency.)
- Passport fees are not included in the tour cost. Obtaining and carrying a valid passport is the sole responsibility of the traveler.
- New applicants can find application information at the U.S. Department of State website: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/passports.html/
- Passport fees are not included in the tour package prices.
The following links will direct you to information in obtaining or renewing your passport
- General Passport Information
- To find the nearest Passport Acceptance Facility (processing facillity)
- To check your application status
Optional Travel Insurance
Package prices do not include travel insurance. All travelers should verify that their existing health insurance provides coverage while traveling internationally.
Seawind Tours & Travel, Inc recommends that you purchase a travel protection plan to protect you and your travel investment against the unexpected, so you can relax and enjoy your trip. Purchasing travel insurance through Seawind is not required. However, if you are interested in obtaining travel insurance through Seawind, please contact us at 808-949-4144 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.