Seawind Tours & Travel, Inc. proudly presents the Spirit of The Mediterranean with Chef Eric Leterc. Please review the terms and details of this cruise tour prior to registering. If you should have any questions, please contact Seawind Tours & Travel, Inc. at (808) 949-4144 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cruise Package Price
Cruise prices below are for the Stateroom Category ??with a large picture window with limited view. Additional stateroom categories with veranda and Penthouse categories are available. Please call Seawind Tours & Travel, Inc. at (808) 949-4144 for pricing and availability.
Double Occupancy Package Price:
$XXXX.00 plus $XXX Port, Security, and Handling Fees, per person
Single Occupancy Package Price:
Please call for Single Occupancy Rates!
Please Note: Package prices does not include optional shore excursions, airfare, airport transfers on arrival into Barcelona or departure transfer out of Istanbul, but we will make it available once we receive everyone's arrival/departure information (cost will be shared based on transportation and total guest count). You will not need a Visa for this travel as long as you participate in the full tour for US residents, if you hold a passport other then US please call our office to review your VISA requirements.
Cruise Package Inclusions*
Oceania Cruises 10-Day Cruise on Nautica Sailing June 29 – July 09, 2023. In addition, the tour also includes:
*Subject to Change
Optional shore excursions*
You have the option to sign-up for shore excursion! Prices for shore excursions will be announced once we know the number of guest participating. If you are interested in any of the shore excursions, please submit your registration.
*Subject to Change
Cruise Package Payment Schedule*
|Due Date||Amount Due|
|Upon Registration||35% of package price|
|May 1, 2023||Balance due|
*All deposits/payments are per person
**Payment schedule based on Stateroom Category E2 package price. Different stateroom categories will have different payment amounts, but the dates will be the same.
***$XXX.00 Port, Security, and Handling Fees will be included on your final statement
Seawind Tours & Travel, Inc. accepts credit card and check payments.
If paying by check:
Please make check payable to: Seawind Tours & Travel, Inc. and submit to:
Seawind Tours & Travel, Inc.
ATTN: 2023 Spirit of The Mediterranean with Chef Eric Leterc
725 Kapiolani Blvd., Suite 301
Honolulu, HI 96813
Please note the traveler’s name on checks.
All cancellations must be submitted in writing to:
Seawind Tours & Travel, Inc.
Attention: Cancellation Department
725 Kapiolani Blvd. Suite 301
Honolulu, HI 96813
The “Date of Cancellation” is the date that written notice of cancellation is received by Seawind Tours & Travel, Inc. Should cancellation charges imposed by service providers exceed the estimated amounts quoted below, additional charges may apply. Additional expenses incurred due to change, delay or cancellation of any kind, or any delays beyond Seawind Tours & Travel, Inc's. control, will be the responsibility of the client.
Seawind Tours & Travel, Inc. strongly recommends you purchase trip cancellation travel insurance.
|Date of Cancellation||Cancellation Charge|
|Upon Registration||$300.00 (non-refundable)|
|On or before April 13, 2023||25% of Cruise Package Price|
|On or before April 28, 2023||50% of Cruise Package Price|
|On or before May 26, 2023||75% of Cruise Package Price|
|After May 26, 2023||100% of Cruise Package Price|
*General cancellation policy for reference purposes only. Actual penalty amount will be assessed at the time of the cancellation and may differ from the general policy.
Cruise Tour Registration
The date you call Seawind Tours & Travel, Inc. and complete your registration for the tour is considered your registration date and all payments due on that date will be due to Seawind Tours & Travel, Inc. We recommend you register as soon as possible as we do expect this tour to sell-out. Your first payment is required within 5 business days in order to confirm your space on the cruise.
Credit Card Payments
Visa, Mastercard and American Express are accepted. Please Note: On your credit card statment, you will see charges from both Oceania Cruises and Seawind Tours & Travel, Inc. as some payments will be made directly with Oceania Cruises.
A passport is required for travel. Your passport must have at least six months' validity remaining from the time you exit Istanbul. Passport fees are not included in the tour cost and every passenger must have a valid passport in order to travel. Obtaining and carrying a valid passport is the sole responsibility of the traveler. After registration, please provide a copy of your passport to Seawind Tours & Travel, Inc. (photo & signature page copy).
Oceania Cruises' On Board Dress Code
Recommended on board clothing is resort or country club casual. For evening dining, elegant casual resort wear is suggested. We request that casual jeans, shorts, t-shirts, baseball caps, sandals, or tennis shoes not be worn in the restaurants after 6 PM. Baseball caps may be worn in the Terrace Café after 6 PM.
Women’s Oceania Casual includes:
Men’s Oceania Casual includes:
Terms & Conditions
Seawind Tours & Travel, Inc. Disclaimer and Release:
Seawind’s Terms and Conditions governing your bookings are incorporated by reference and govern your use of the Services. By accessing or using the Website and using the Services, you accept the Terms without modification. If you do not agree to the Terms, you may not use the Services. You and we agree to conduct transactions electronically and to submit signatures via electronic means.
1. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability: Traveler acknowledges that Seawind is acting as agent for the disclosed principal travel suppliers providing transportation, hotel or resort accommodation(s), sightseeing or excursion services, or air, bus, limousine and automobile services, and other services (“Suppliers”).
SEAWIND IS NOT THE SOURCE OR PROVIDER OF TRAVEL SERVICES. EACH SUPPLIER IS AN INDEPENDENT ENTITY WITH ITS OWN MANAGEMENT. SEAWIND DOES NOT CONTROL ANY SUPPLIER. EACH SUPPLIER WHOSE NAME APPEARS IN TRAVEL DOCUMENTATION IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TRAVEL SERVICES PURCHASED. SEAWIND IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY ACT, ERROR, OMISSION, INJURY, LOSS, ACCIDENT, DELAY OR IRREGULARITY WHICH MAY BE INCURRED THROUGH THE FAULT, NEGLIGENCE, WILLFUL ACTS, OMISSIONS OR OTHERWISE OF ANY OF THE TRAVEL SUPPLIERS INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THEIR FAILURE TO DELIVER OR THEIR PARTIAL OR INADEQUATE DELIVERY OF SERVICES, FUEL INCREASES, THEIR ABILITY TO HONOR FUTURE TRAVEL CREDITS, BANKRUPTCY, CESSATION OF SERVICES AND OTHER MATTERS OUTSIDE OF SEAWIND ’S CONTROL. EACH TRAVELER HEREBY RELEASES AND HOLDS HARMLESS SEAWIND FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE SAME. SEAWIND RECEIVES ONLY COMMISSION AND FEES FOR TRAVEL TRANSACTIONS. TRAVELER AGREES THAT ANY RECOVERY FROM SEAWIND WILL BE LIMITED TO THE COMMISSION AND FEES PAID BY TRAVELER AND ACTUALLY RECEIVED BY SEAWIND RELATED TO THE TRAVELER’S BOOKING. THIS LIMITATION OF LOSS SHALL ALSO APPLY FOR ANY LOSS, ACCIDENT, INJURY OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY THE INDIVIDUAL(S) WHILE TRAVELING THROUGH THIS BOOKING BY REASON OF ANY ACT (INCLUDING WILLFUL, INTENTIONAL, OR CRIMINAL ACTS) OF ANY THIRD PARTY OR THE NEGLIGENCE OF ANY THIRD PARTY FOR WHICH SEAWIND HAS NO CONTROL. TRAVELER HEREBY WAIVES, RELEASES AND DISCHARGES SEAWIND FROM ANY LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THESE MATTERS.
2. Health and Other Hazards: You agree that it is your personal decision to travel, and you are doing so with full knowledge of current travel recommendations and travel restrictions with regard to the risks of COVID-19. We assume no responsibility for and shall not be liable for unsafe conditions or health hazards including pandemics or other illnesses. We have no special knowledge of dangers during travel or at destinations. For medical and health information, we recommend going to the Centers for Disease Control website at www.cdc.gov/travel, or visit the State of Hawaii Department of Health at https://health.hawaii.gov
3. Rules of Travel Suppliers and Governments: We have no responsibility for requirements Suppliers and Governments may impose from time to time, including health matters such as COVID-19 and health affidavit forms. You acknowledge there may be potential COVID-19 related travel issues, such as a variety of inconveniences including but not limited to taking temperatures upon entry or exit of any travel component, mask wearing requirements, engaging in social distancing, the possibility of quarantine upon arrival or return home, the requirement to provide a negative COVID-19 test within a certain period, such as 36 or 72 hours prior to arrival (home tests may not be accepted). Any expenses related to COVID-19 are your responsibility.
4. Force Majeure: “Force Majeure” means, in relation to Seawind, an unanticipated circumstance beyond the reasonable control of Seawind (including, but without limitation, acts of God, explosion, flood, tempest, forceful wind, fire or accident, war or threat of war declared or undeclared, sabotage, insurrection, riot, strike, civil disturbance, requisition, sickness, epidemic, pandemic, quarantine, government intervention or order, weather conditions, defect in machinery or vehicle or other untoward occurrences). By way of example, the emergence and spread of COVID-19 in 2020 caused cancellations and other disruptions to reserved and scheduled travel and many other aspects of travel. Further impacts and other occurrences may take place. If Seawind is affected by Force Majeure, it shall forthwith notify you of the nature and extent thereof. SEAWIND SHALL NOT BE DEEMED TO BE IN BREACH OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR OTHERWISE BE LIABLE TO YOU, FOR DELAY IN PERFORMANCE, OR BY NON-PERFORMANCE, OF ANY OF ITS OBLIGATIONS HEREUNDER TO THE EXTENT THAT ANY SUCH DELAY OR NON-PERFORMANCE WHETHER BY SEAWIND OR OTHER PERSONS OR ENTITIES OF OBLIGATIONS TO THE EXTENT IS DUE TO ANY FORCE MAJEURE. If Seawind or any Supplier is affected by Force Majeure, an Act of God, COVID-19, Bird Flu, SARS, natural disaster, civil unrest, governmental restrictions or orders (“event”), they shall be entitled to, and may in their sole and absolute discretion, vary, postpone or cancel any itinerary or arrangement in relation to the trip. Payment of any refund by Seawind to you as a result of the non-performance of any of Seawind’s obligations hereunder shall remain in its sole and absolute discretion, although Seawind shall use its reasonable endeavors to reimburse you where possible. However, Seawind shall be entitled to deduct from any refund recoverable the reasonable actual and potential costs to Seawind, of the event and applicable administrative and cancellation fees.
5. RELEASE: YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY ASSUME ALL OF THE RISKS AND DANGERS COVERED IN PARAGRAPHS 1-3 ABOVE, AND YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY AGREE TO FOREVER RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND HOLD US, AND OUR AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, ASSOCIATES, AFFILIATED COMPANIES, GUIDES, GROUP LEADERS, AND SUBCONTRACTORS HARMLESS AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, ACTIONS, CAUSES OF ACTIONS, SUITS, CLAIMS, AND DEMANDS OF ANY AND EVERY KIND AND NATURE WHATSOEVER WHICH YOU NOW HAVE OR WHICH MAY HEREAFTER ARISE OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE RISKS AND DANGERS.
6. Governing Law: This contract shall be interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Hawaii, without regard to any conflicts or choice of law principles and shall be as broad and inclusive as permitted by such laws. If any provision of this contract is held unenforceable by a court, such unenforceability shall not affect any other provision.
Oceania Cruises reserves the right to impose a fuel supplement fee.